Sunday 24 March 2013

Clockwork Princess




The Infernal Devices:3  Clockwork Princess



By Cassandra Clare



I really didn’t want to read this book because often when an author finishes a series it can be so disappointing, not so with the Clockwork princess by Cassandra Clare. 

Saying goodbye is difficult when it comes to an epic trilogy with beautiful characters that have touched your heart and a story that has captivated you.

Unfortunately I have found it impossible to review this book without supplying spoilers so I will tell you  that Cassandra Clare has added some epic twists making this extraordinary series one of the best I’ve ever read. 

Also tissues are required when you read this book as I’ve never cried more while reading a book than I did with Clockwork Princess. 
Sad tears, happy tears, laugh-till-your-heart breaks-tears. I cried them all. 

It was the culmination of a truly extraordinary trilogy with truly unforgettable characters that felt so alive that sometimes you forgot they weren’t real.

This book had it all—action, adventure, sadness, surprise, tension, danger, enchantment and so much emotion and love.
This series came full circle, and I personally will read this series over and over again.

1 comment:

  1. I am absolutely going to read the infernal devices series!i followed you using GFC. i'd love if you could follow back at http://gleeread.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete